A little party killed somebody...
The illustrious Carnegie family are hosting a giant party of frivolity, laughter and a few spiked drinks. From Gatsby to Governors, everyone's invited for the riotous affair.
Unfortunately, the bloodied dead body suggests there are one too many guests. Was it a jealous lover? Or filthy blackmail? Or plain old fashioned Envy?
This is the bloody 1920's at it's worst.
How to solve puzzles
- Solving puzzles in this escape room involves making lateral connections between clues or completing tasks, like mazes.
- Start where any good investigator would ? by looking at the evidence on the puzzle sheets. Some are easier to tackle than others, so check them all out to get a feel for how things work. You'll find hints further down this page if you're stuck.
- Write your answers on the Police Report chart. If you're not sure where an answer fits, keep solving other puzzles and use the process of elimination.
- Don't worry about knowing when a puzzle is solved. Each puzzle has just one way of solving it and finding the right word answer. The answer is usually a word or sometimes a two word sentence.
- As you complete the Police Report, a single letter from each puzzle answer will combine on the Conclusion section of the report to form a final sentence.
Wait! Remember to Snap a Selfie!
Let us join in the fun!
And hey, if you use BoardGameGeek, could you drop us a rating to let us know how you liked it?
However you choose to share your adventure, we'll reward you with a magical 20% discount on your next game, just for being such an awe-inspiring member of the magical guild!
Hints from Captain Farthing
Having trouble solving a puzzle? Try asking Captain Farthing using the latest contraption the department has to offer - the Phonogram.