Case File & Hints
Great. You've all arrived.
Play this video for your crew on a computer monitor, television, or phone before starting your investigation.
How to solve puzzles
- Solving puzzles in this escape room involves making lateral connections between clues or completing tasks, like mazes.
- Start where any good investigator would ? by looking at the evidence on the puzzle sheets. Some are easier to tackle than others, so check them all out to get a feel for how things work. You'll find hints further down this page if you're stuck.
- Write your answers on the Mr. George's Obsessions chart. If you're not sure where an answer fits, keep solving other puzzles and use process of elimination.†Agent Starr has left you an example.
- Don't worry about knowing when a puzzle is solved. Trust me it's super obvious.
- Once you've completed the obsession map, fill out the colored circles on the safe to see if you've got the correct passcode. If you do,¬†turn over the Stop cover sheet to confirm ...
You'll never be stuck.
Every puzzle has plenty of hints, including the full solution.
Find the puzzle you're stuck on below.