Great. You've all arrived.
Play this video on a phone to the crew before starting your investigation.
How to solve puzzles.
- Solving puzzles in this escape room involves making lateral connections†between clues or completing tasks like mazes.
- Start where any good investigator would - by looking at the evidence on the puzzle sheets. Some are easier to tackle than others, so try these to get a feel for how things work.
- Write your answers on the Mr. George's Obsessions chart. If you're not sure where an answer fits, keep solving other puzzles and use process of elimination.¬†Agent Starr has left you an example.
- Don't worry about knowing when a puzzle is solved - trust me it's super obvious.
- Once you've completed the obsession map, fill out the colored circles on the safe to see if you've got the correct passcode. If you do,¬†turn over the Stop cover sheet to confirm ...