Get an answer in less than 60 seconds with one of the common questions below, or drop me an email (24-48 hours).
Get an answer in 60 seconds:
You can download your Escape Room Kit from either:
- Your account page. If you need your password just click the Lost your password link and do a quick reset.
- An email will have been sent to your inbox with a download link inside. Check Spam/Trash to see if it's there.
If both of these don't work then the tech goblins have struck. Drop me an email below and I'll send the High Wizards over to sort them out. (I'd super appreciate it if you tried the 2 options above first though!)
Tap the TAGS below to choose which kit is best for you (seriously, it works!)
- Re-downloading the game from the Account Page.
- Re-clicking the download link in the purchase email (these never expire)
- Mac: just double-click the file, and it should extract it to a folder with the same name (here's a guide on YouTube).
- Windows: here's a video guide for how to unzip the files.
Once the kit extracts you'll see a folder with the escape kit files. Inside, you'll find a folder called Game which contains the printable game.
If the file still won't work after you've downloaded it again, just drop me a line below and I'll send a carrier pigeon your way to deliver the goods.
Step by step setup instructions for each game kit can be found on the Setup Guide page.
If you're stuck on opening the files check this video for how to do this: