Get an answer in less than 60 seconds with one of the common questions below, or drop me an email (24-48 hours).
Get an answer in 60 seconds:
Tap the TAGS below to find a kit that will fit you and your group best (seriously, it works!).
You can download your Escape Room Kit from either:
- Your account page. If you need your password just click the Lost your password link and do a quick reset.
- When you place your order, the house elves in the back room send you an email with the download link. If you haven't received your email, check your SPAM folder.
If neither of these works, it means the tech goblins have struck. Drop me an email below, and I'll send the High Wizards over to sort them out. (I'd super appreciate it if you tried the 2 options above first though!)
All our escape kits can be printed on normal paper on your home printer or at any office store. Some of the games can also be printed as 4x6 photos, which makes them look extra cool (although regular paper won't diminish the fun any). You can print your photos at most office stores or order them online via Amazon.
- Re-download the game from the Account Page.
- Re-click the download link in the purchase confirmation email (these never expire).
- Mac: Double-click the folder, and it should extract it to an unzipped folder with the same name (here's a guide on YouTube).
- Windows: Here's a video guide demonstrating how to unzip folders in Windows.
Once the kit extracts, you'll see a folder with the escape kit files. Inside, you'll find a folder called Game. That's where your printable game lives.
If you still can't open and print the game after you've downloaded it again, just drop me a line below and I'll send a carrier pigeon your way to deliver the goods.
Step by step setup instructions for each game kit can be found on the Setup Guide page.
If you're having trouble opening the files, check this video for help: