A treasonous Escape Room Kit That Transforms your space Into A daring adventure. Just download, Print & Party.
What You Get Inside Your $29 Escape Room Kit:
Save time with pre-made puzzles
Rebel Revolt is a complete escape room kit that comes with over 50 printable puzzle cards. It includes everything you need so you can get playing fast!
Easy To Follow Setup Instructions
Super easy & cheap to print
Posters & Invites Pack
The kit comes with over 20 editable posters, as well as 4 party invites perfect for Facebook sharing or mailing to guests.
Party Builder's Toolkit.
The complete Builders Toolkit comes bundled with the game so you can customize it to your liking. It's in PowerPoint format so you can easily make as many changes as you like.
You're Paying it Forward
If the escape kit isn't what you were expecting just drop me a line and I'll send you a complete refund.
Custom Music for Mission Mojo
Perfect for large groups
Like Teen escape birthdays, School classrooms, and youth groups
Escape rooms are one of the best team building activities ever. They require constant communication and challenge players with healthy conflict. The Rebel Revolt kit takes this to the next level by creating a competitive environment where teams simultaneously battle for King of the Hill. Just print out a copy of the game for every 4 players.
Here's what the event looks like with larger groups:
- Split the group into several teams of 4 people that will race for King of the Hill.
- Each group can play simultaneously.
- Teams require 1-2 mobile phones so they can look up hints in the Mission Guide and complete some of the challenges. The Survival Guide also contains solutions so if you have super competitive teams make players come to you where you'll give them the hint but they'll receive a time penalty.
- The winner is the team that scores the highest points at the end, so there's no need to set a timer unless your day requires it.
- Make a big event out of revealing the winning team since this will be a highlight of the challenge.
How to customize the game
This is a great way to get into designing your first escape room since a lot of the grunt work has already been done for you.
For example, adding real life combination padlocks or customizing the game for a friends birthday or corporate team building.
Also Great for Corporate Team Building days and events
The Rebel Revolt kit will take 30-60 minutes to set up and can be printed multiple times to scale to any group size (I've had a group of 130 people at a conference run one of the party kits).
When running the game:
- Set the game up by following the Setup Guide. If space is limited just place all the puzzles in the middle of each team's table rather than spreading them out.
- Set a 60-minute timer.
- As the Game Master, you'll be the one giving out hints. This is super easy as they're all in the Mission Guide. Just open it up, on your phone, and when a group asks for a hint you can read them out.
- Set a time penalty for using a hint (2 minutes for a hint or 5 minutes for a full solution). Just do a tally of these and deduct them from the final times at the end.