A little party killed somebody...
The illustrious Carnegie family are hosting a giant party of frivolity, laughter and a few spiked drinks. From Gatsby to Governors, everyone's invited for the riotous affair.
Unfortunately, the bloodied dead body suggests there are one too many guests. Was it a jealous lover? Or filthy blackmail? Or plain old fashioned Envy?
This is the bloody 1920's at it's worst.
How to solve puzzles
- Solving puzzles in this escape room involves making lateral connections between clues or completing tasks, like mazes.
- Start where any good investigator would – by looking at the evidence on the puzzle sheets. Some are easier to tackle than others, so check them all out to get a feel for how things work. You'll find hints further down this page if you're stuck.
- Write your answers on the Police Report chart. If you're not sure where an answer fits, keep solving other puzzles and use the process of elimination.
- Don't worry about knowing when a puzzle is solved. Each puzzle has just one way of solving it and finding the right word answer. The answer is usually a word or sometimes a two word sentence.
- As you complete the Police Report, a single letter from each puzzle answer will combine on the Conclusion section of the report to form a final sentence.
Wait! Remember to Snap a Selfie!
Let us join in the fun!
Post a review of your awesome escape room party, to our Facebook page, and we will feature you on our Awesome Gamer Alert!
You could even tag us on Instagram using our hashtag #lockpaperscissors. We will reward you with a magical 20% discount on your next game, just for being such an awe-inspiring member of the magical guild!
Hints from Captain Farthing
Having trouble solving a puzzle? Try asking Captain Farthing using the latest contraption the department has to offer - the Phonogram.