Great. You've all arrived.
Play this video for your crew on a computer monitor, television, or phone before starting your investigation.
I have some very important information to share with you about imminent danger to myself and the community.
Please visit so we can discuss this face to face.
1. Solving puzzles in this escape room involves making lateral connections
between clues or completing tasks like mazes.
2. Start where any good investigator would – by looking at the evidence on the puzzle sheets. Some are easier to tackle than others, so check them all out to get a feel for how things work. You'll find hints further down this page if you're stuck.
3. Write your answers on the Mr. George's Obsessions chart. If you're not sure where an answer fits, keep solving other puzzles and use process of elimination. Agent Starr has left you an example.
4. Don't worry about knowing when a puzzle is solved - trust me it's super obvious.
5. Once you've completed the obsession map, fill out the colored circles on the safe to see if you've got the correct passcode. If you do, turn over the Stop cover sheet to confirm ...
I'm sure you can find your way through, but what are those things along the way?
As you navigate through the maze, take note of the letters along the path. They should spell ENDEAVOR
Start by looking at the star in the background. Then follow the green jet stream with the 1st next to it until you reach a P. Then continue this in order for 2nd, 3rd, etc... to spell POLARIS.
Hmm ... the phone and laptop have the same key layout ...
Find the smaller stars that correspond with each of the larger ones and draw a line in the direction(s) indicated. For example, a yellow star requires you to go down and right like the start of the C on the base puzzle. At the end, it will spell CYGNUS.
This folding puzzle requires you to connect the clue Send each corner to a yellow destination and reach the moon with each corner of the cutout postcard. Fold these into the corresponding corner, and the only letters completely uncovered will be CHARON.
How many of each item appear in this puzzle?
There are 8 buildings and 8 ...
The buildings are a spatial overlay for the number of sightings. The tallest one corresponds to TISDALE.
This is the hardest puzzle in the game!
Need to eliminate the wrong planets somehow ...
Are those numbers in a sequence? What could you do with them?
Each of the descriptions should eliminate 1 or more planets until only 1 is left.
Filling out the obsession map and writing the correct colored letters onto the safe will spell THREE NINES.
Here's the complete obsession map.Tap here to open a big version in a new window.